fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Santa Maybe

Santa Maybe - Aubrey Mace Seee full review plus a giveaway at http://fireandicephoto.blogspot.com/2010/12/book-review-santa-maybe-by-aubrey-mace.html ends 12/12/10

I picked this book up for a light, fun Christmas read and that's exactly what it was. Aubrey Mace, author of Spare Change and My Fairy Grandmother offers up a fun scenario of what might happen should our grown up Christmas wishes actually came true. This is a perfect book for those who once believed. The resolution is a little far fetched for the cynic that I've become, but Abbie and Ben make it work. My only wish was that we knew a little bit more of each of them. Santa Maybe is a short sweet read with lessons about learning to trust after you have become jaded and the power of possibilities. I walked away form it with more hope and holiday cheer.