fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Count Down to Love

Count Down to Love - Julie N. Ford What a fun summer read! Countdown to Love is one of the few books this year that I can definitely say I would pick up and read again. Fans of the movie Sweet Home Alabama and the T.V. series the Bachelor will eat this one up. Countdown to Love opens with Kelly Pickens, a sweet Southern singer on the rise abandoned at the alter. Left with no where to live and no idea where her fiance has gone, Kelly's not quite sure what to do with her life. In sweeps Kelly's cousin, the producer of a popular reality show who is also left in a lurch as she's down one female contestant. While Kelly certainly isn't looking for love herself, she has bills to pay from a wedding that never happened so she accepts a spot on the show.

There a million laugh out loud and toe curling romantic moments in Countdown to Love. Kelly must overcome her past to be able to trust again and find out who she really is, but Dillon is just the man to help her out! Readers will enjoy all the settings and vivid descriptions of American terrain the author weaves into her storyline. I'd call Countdown to Love a must have for fans of chick lit/ Christian romance. I can't wait to read more from this author! My fingers are crossed for a follow up novel.

Content: The main man smokes and drinks. There are a few mentions of cleavage and past sexual relationships. No violence or swearing. Overall a clean read recommended for adults.