fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Missing: An LDS Mystery Novel

Missing - Ronda Hinrichsen From our review site http://fireandicephoto.blogpsot.com

published October 5th 2009 by Brigham Distributing

details Paperback, 265 pages

isbn 1935217305

4.5 Stars

Synopsis from Goodreads: A BYU-Idaho choir tour in British Columbia turns out to be anything but ordinary when soloist Stacie Cox spots a kidnapped child from Rexburg during a performance. Before Stacie can alert the authorities, the little girl disappears. Stacie vows to find and rescue her, a choice that forces her to deal with her guilt-ridden past and another little girl that haunts her dreams. When the handsome Matt Brennan helps Stacie in the search, she tries to resist the attraction she feels for him. Yet as he gains her friendship and trust, her resolve to never fall in love begins to crumble. And after a series of harrowing events, Stacie must decide if she is willing to sacrifice her life - and a possible future with Matt - to save a stranger.

WOW, this is a thrilling ride and a page turner! It is one of those action packed novels with a great message that you won't be able to put down. Told from multiple points of view, one feels like they are immersed in a suspenseful mystery that needs to be solved. Ronda does a wonderful job with the main character Stace Cox as she struggles with he demons of her past and letting her guard down. She is learning step by step through the chapters to follow her heart and be persistent in her attempt to save the life of a young missing girl. There is even a tough of romance sprikled in :) This was a phenomenal debut novel and I am so excited her second book, Trapped is coming out this month. 4.5 stars to Missing, I would highly recommend it!

Check out her Goodreads page at http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3113902.Ronda_Gibb_Hinrichsen