fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Mormon Mishaps and Mischief: Hilarious Stories for Saints

Mormon Mishaps and Mischief Hilarious Stories for Saints - Nichole Giles, Cindy Beck Signed author copy for reivew, blog tour

Ward meetings have never been so funny!

This collection of humorous anecdotes from celebrated LDS authors shows off Church members at their finest. From primary pranks to cheeky comments made by Zion’s youth to high priests hijinx, no age group is immune to the potential for humor.

Though it may not be in the official Word of Wisdom, laughter really is the best medicine. Whether you’re a senior missionary, or an eight-year-old graduating to senior primary, you’re bound to get a kick out of these silly stories.

Read about:
*The preschooler who was afraid of being eaten by ‘Sunbeans’
* Establishing Zion in Cougar Stadium
*The ‘oddmonition’ of Paul
*The 14th article of faith
*Doing battle with the “Laman Knights”
*A young women outing that almost landed the class behind bars…and lots more!

Perfect for those long Sunday afternoons, Mormon Mishaps and Mischief will keep your family laughing all week long!

I received a signed copy of this book for review after meeting the authors at Authorpalooza at Barnes and Noble. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...and fro some reason I think people visualize the Mormons as very serious people. We laugh and have fun laughing at ourselves just like everyone else! Life throws us many hilarious curve balls. And here they are all caught in one precious book. I loved this book because I could take it with me to soccer games or in the car when I had lulls. Each story is just a quick little blurb that can bring a snicker to your day. I have been there in so many of the situations, children taking off clothes during church or repeating something that ought not to be repeated. The authors did a wonderful compliation and I gave it four stars!

go to our blog to win a $150 advertising package from my LDS neighborhood