fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

DINGO

DINGO - Anne Bradshaw Full review and International book giveaway here http://fireandicephoto.blogspot.com/2011/01/dingo-by-anne-bradshaw.html ends 2/14/11

DINGO is a quick, fun fantasy adventure for middle grade to Young Adult readers. It starts out in Minter's Poll Connecticut and moves to England with a team full of four teens on a mission to help save US citizens from terrorist attack. I enjoyed main hero Zack's tenacity and bravery. He takes on the world as a neglected youth who finds safety in the friendships of others. Erin and Libby are endearing and feisty. The plot moves along quickly and the resolution has a few surprise twists of fate. DINGO is one I would purchase as a clean, intriguing read for tweens and teens. Thanks to Anne Bradshaw for sending us a copy for review and giveaway! What an awesome author.