fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Bumpy Landings

Bumpy Landings - Don Carey See our teaser here http://nblo.gs/cR11b

At 21 years old Jordan McDonald has decided he's ready to be an adult and take on his dreams. Never mind the fact that he still lives at home with an overbearing mother who is out to control him every step of the way. Or the fact that he's painfully stuck in socially awkward situations. He dreams of completing his pilot's license, his deceased father's wish for him. But he's experiencing turbulence while navigating the paths of his life.

Set in Lai'e, Hawaii , Bumpy Landings will sweep you away with the smell of tropical flowers, Polynesian culture and mouth watering foods. Donald Carey takes you through the setting with the ease of a native. I found the book to be a wonderful break from the winter we're having on the main land.

Bumpy Landings is a coming of age tale with just a dash of romance. The themes are ones all of us stuck between youth and adulthood experience: staying financially afloat, discovering independence, and following one's heart. Bumpy Landings is an island gem, complete with lots of laugh out loud moments. And it's a squeaky clean read I would recommend for all. Thanks to Donald Carey for leading me to greener pastures.

Fire and Ice is honored to be a part of the Blog Tour. Be sure to swing by Donald's blog at http://donaldjcarey.com/ to see his own photos of Hawaii and a schedule of all the other stops