fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Siren (Siren Novels)

Siren - Tricia Rayburn ARC from Publisher

What a great way to start off my summer reading! Tricia Rayburn sets up the perfect setting in a quaint little fishing and tourist town in Maine with guava smoothies, sun and surf. From the very first chapter you'll be pulled in to the romance and intrigue as well as the mystery of what is really going on in Winter Falls. Vanessa and her sister Justine spend their summers vacationing there with childhood friends and locals, Simon and Caleb. Who are definitely an attraction if you ask me...but this summer things are different. Justine and Caleb seem closer than ever, risks are being taken. When Justine dies cliff jumping her sister Vanessa is determined to find out the real story.

Justine will be forced to face so many of her deep seated fears as she spends time alone without her family to track down the source of the mayhem in her peaceful resort. She finds out who she is, and who her sister really was...which is as no one suspects. The characters in Siren are mesmerizing and magical. There are so many layers to each one they feel real. Myth meets reality and you will be entranced by this modern day fairy tale thriller with a pinch of romance. There are so many twists and turns in the plot you will never be bored! 4.5 stars to Siren, well done!

Email us to join the ARC tour which kicks off today at fireandice.heather@gmail.com
Posted by FireandIce at 5:56 AM