fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Nightshade: Book 1

Nightshade: Book 1 - Andrea Cremer Enter to win an author signed ARC here http://fireandicephoto.blogspot.com/2010/12/bir2010-nightsade-giveaway-interview.html ends 12/15/10

I just finished this book last night and have been procrastinating picking up another book because I want it to linger in my mind. Nightshade easily slides into my best summer reads list with five stars. It is an amazingly sexy and captivating story that I burned through and savored. First of all the cover is a huge hit for me. The glitter, the cala lilies the purple...love! Second, the plot is one you'll devour. And third, not only is Andrea Cremer an outstanding writer; she is also a super fun tweeter. I tip my hat to authors who tweet their fans and she joined in on our Team Ren versus Team Shay conversations. Once you read Nightshade you'll be hungry for more. Happily, there is a sequel planned and Andrea informed us that shooting has begun for the next cover of "Wolfsbane" which is due out in 2011. Can I possibly wait that long? Really...this book is THAT good. Stay tuned for a longer review closer to Nighshade's book birthday in October.