fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

The Guardians of the Hidden Scepter

The Guardians of the Hidden Scepter - Frank Cole Fire and Ice is honored to be one of the stops on The Guardians of The Hidden Scepter blog tour hosted by Cedar Fort Books.

If you are looking for a high adventure YA book with a fun twist of humor, this one's for you! Frank L. Cole's writing is witty and sarcastic with an intelligent archeology smart heroine and a junk food shoveling sidekick named Trendon. What started out as four students enrolled in a private school's archeology course soon turns into an uncovered conspiracy with plenty of bullets flying. The plot is well paced and storyline similar to Middleworld by J&P Voelkel. Frank's strength is the detail he builds into each scene and character. This book is just like being sucked head first into a movie and ending up halfway across the world. I would recommend The Guardians of the Hidden Scepter to readers 14 and older or as a read along with your students/children due to some violence in the first couple of chapters. Otherwise a clean read it will also appeal to an adult audience. And did I happen to mention how much we enjoy the author? My kiddos have met him at a couple of signings and are true fans of Frank's first series entitled Hashbrown Winters.