fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Child of the Mist (These Highland Hills, Book 1)

Child of the Mist - Kathleen  Morgan View content warning and full review at Fire and Ice

This was my first experience with Christian Scottish Fiction and I enjoyed the historical elements of the harsh conditions of women being accused of witchcraft for wanting to use herbs in their healing, or assisting in resuscitation of an infant. The arranged marriage and clan clashes also rang true to the period as well as the Scottish language which takes some getting used to....

Overall, to be honest, it was memorable and peaked my interest. I loved the setting and imagery as well as the flow of the story, but the content was disappointing.