fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

Angles: Agents of Light, Love, and Power

Angles: Agents of Light, Love, and Power - Donald W. Parry I started reading Angels on the way home from a long road trip and was so enthralled I began to read it aloud to my husband. Never before have I been enlightened by such a collection of brand new truths. Angels is by far the most interesting non-fiction book I've picked up in a very long time.

I've always believed in angels and have felt the presence of those I love who have gone before and others whom I've never met close by during important times of my life. I have felt sustained, lifted, loved mourned with, comforted and encircled. To know more about who these angels are, from whence they come and what powers they possess is incredible.

Brother Parry has well researched and cited many stories from the scriptures and apostles lives that illustrate how angels are working miracles in our day and time. He teaches the types, ranks, and superhuman traits of angels. He shows us how living divine like mortals can be angels in our every day lives. Parry's writing is clear, deep and touching.

I would buy Angels for myself and as a gift for all I know. And, I really hope an audio version is released soon so I can listen to it again and again to drink in all I learned. It is just absolutely packed with new doctrine.

Thanks so much to Deseret Book for inviting us to be on the tour!