fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer

The Trouble With Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks, #1)

The Trouble With Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks, #1) - Lacey Weatherford signed review copy from author

My dear blogger friend Susan Mann from the UK introduced me to this series which I am sure will prove to be a big success. Fans of the Sweep Series by Cate Tiernan will love this book. The story starts as Portia realizes she is not who she seems. Sweet sixteen holds many secrets. Best of all is the sudden and shocking attention of Vance...man on a motorcycle with a tough boy edge. He is majorly swoon worthy ladies. You'll find yourself drawn to him as his past unravels and his relationship with Portia is challenged by more than one force. Together Vance and Portia explore their heritage and lean how to use their powers all the while feeling something watching them and waiting. Hold on for an action packed magical adventure with roots in the past and present.

Lacey Watherford does a great job of keeping this book clean for teens and teaches youth about true love and trying to avoid leading others lives to darkness. The characters are endearing and fun to get to know. Her pages are packed with surprises and twists of plot that will keep you engaged. A short and fun read, I am looking forward to the rest of the series!
Our copy of The Trouble With Spells is already touring the country so contact us at fireandice.heather@gmail.com to sign up for a chance to read the first installment. In the meatime check Lacey's website at http://www.ofwitchesandwarlocks.com/ to learn more!