fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer
Aglow - Michelle Pennington Paperback and ebook giveaway at http://fireandicephoto.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-review-guest-post-and-giveaway.html

Aglow is a sweet Christmas book that left me warm inside when I was done. Part of the reason I loved it so much was because Ashley's family reminded me so much of my college boyfriend's family in that they are tight knit, welcoming and traditional. Both of the main characters were perfectly believable and likable, their chemistry building at just the right pace. There were a few times the writing seemed bogged down by every day details and some small typos, but I admire Michelle for branching out on her own to self-publish. I got some of the brothers and sisters in-laws mixed up and wished there were more differentiation between side characters- with a large family busting at the seams for a holiday there's bound top be some chaos.

Overall, Aglow is the best Christmas story I've read this year. Michelle Pennington knows how to write just the right amount of romance and an underlying theme of the true meaning of Christmas. Aglow is a clean read I would highlly recommend to everyone.