fireandice

Fire and Ice

Endless
Amanda Gray
Pieces of Jade (Pirates of Orea)
Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper
The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
Octavia Spencer
I Believe In Jesus Too - Mark S. Nielsen,  Craig Stapley Wow. This book is absolutely stunning. The illustrations are life like and vivid, beautiful and attention grabbing. I enjoyed traveling with children of different nations to their native lands. Readers see what kind of homes they live in and what types of church buildings they meet in on Sundays. From New York City, to Finland, Spain and Taiwan. So many different faces, cultures and ways of life are explored all in a few pages. The teachings are simple and beautiful.

I would recommend I Believe in Jesus Too to all ages. As an adult I found myself turning the pages again and again. It would make a wonderful gift for a child in your life or a treasure for your own family to read out loud and pass on. Thanks so much Mark S. Nielsen for sending me a copy!

Full review at Fire adn Ice http://fireandicephoto.blogspot.com/2012/05/childrens-book-review-i-believe-in.html